Program Features and Benefits
Graduates of the Leadership Development Program are recognized standouts in the field of Contract Management. Here are some of the tangible benefits you’ll receive.
- Live, in-person leadership training from professional experts
- Career guidance and feedback throughout the program from two senior-level mentors
- Opportunity to publish two professional papers in Contract Management Magazine
- > 160 CPE hours
- One Certification Online Preparatory Course at no cost (CPCM, CFCM or CCCM) within one year of graduation
- Networking access to government and industry leaders, at both the national and chapter levels
NCMA serves the contract management community impartially and with courtesy and respect regardless of age, gender, religion, ethnicity, disability, or national origin.