Attaining professional certification in Contract Management will distinguish you as a subject matter expert, while boosting your own performance and enhancing the profession as a whole.
The CPCM, CFCM and CCCM are awarded to candidates who meet the following competitive standards:
Three paths to certification:
- Certified Professional Contract Manager
- Certified Federal Contract Manager
- Certified Commercial Contract Manager
Choose the program that best suits your experience and career goals.
What do I need to do next?
- 1 Complete your application and pay the associated fee.
- 2 Allow 15 days for your application to be reviewed.
- 3 Study for your upcoming certification exam!
- 4 Register for the exam and pay the fee.
- 5 Pass the exam within your one year of eligibility and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
- 6 Your certificate and letter will be mailed out at the beginning of the next month following certification.
- 7 Access your digital certificate and share your new NCMA credential on your social media accounts.
Earn Professional Certification
The National Contract Management Association considers the establishment and maintenance of a robust professional certification as one of its core duties and responsibilities.