Attaining professional certification in Contract Management will distinguish you as a subject matter expert, while boosting your own performance and enhancing the profession as a whole.
The CPCM, CFCM and CCCM are awarded to candidates who meet the following competitive standards:
Three paths to certification:
- Certified Professional Contract Manager
- Certified Federal Contract Manager
- Certified Commercial Contract Manager
Choose the program that best suits your experience and career goals.
What do I need to do next?
- 1 Complete your application and pay the associated fee.
- 2 Allow 15 days for your application to be reviewed.
- 3 Study for your upcoming certification exam!
- 4 Register for the exam and pay the fee.
- 5 Pass the exam within your one year of eligibility and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
- 6 Your certificate and letter will be mailed out at the beginning of the next month following certification.
Earn Professional Certification
The National Contract Management Association considers the establishment and maintenance of a robust professional certification as one of its core duties and responsibilities.