Attaining professional certification in Contract Management will distinguish you as a subject matter expert, while boosting your own performance and enhancing the profession as a whole.
The CPCM, CFCM and CCCM are awarded to candidates who meet the following competitive standards:
Three paths to certification:
- Certified Professional Contract Manager
- Certified Federal Contract Manager
- Certified Commercial Contract Manager
Choose the program that best suits your experience and career goals.
What do I need to do next?
- 1 Complete your application and pay the associated fee.
- 2 Allow 15 days for your application to be reviewed.
- 3 Study for your upcoming certification exam!
- 4 Register for the exam and pay the fee.
- 5 Pass the exam within your one year of eligibility and congratulate yourself on a job well done!
- 6 Your certificate and letter will be mailed out at the beginning of the next month following certification.
- 7 Access your digital certificate and share your new NCMA credential on your social media accounts.
Earn Professional Certification
The National Contract Management Association considers the establishment and maintenance of a robust professional certification as one of its core duties and responsibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Visit our FAQ page for answers to commonly asked certification questions.
NOTE: The National Contract Management Association considers the establishment and maintenance of a robust professional certification as one of its core duties and responsibilities. NCMA believes that impartiality in carrying out our certification activities is imperative. Candidates for NCMA certification are not required to be NCMA members nor are they required to take any specific NCMA training courses. NCMA actively addresses and eliminates potential conflicts of interest that may arise among certification candidates, NCMA staff, the NCMA Board of Directors, authors of examinations or study materials, or NCMA Education Partners. NCMA maintains objectivity in the operation of its certification activities.