Contract management is a challenging, fulfilling career with competitive salary potential and unlimited opportunity for professional growth.
Contract managers work on both sides of the purchasing chain–and jobs are available within the federal government, commercial industry, academia, and more.
Contract managers use a broad set of business skills to analyze risk, price, and terms of contracts. They must be competent in contract law, administration, accounting, psychology, management, and planning.
NCMA offers valuable resources that can help you succeed now and in the future.
As an NCMA member, you’ll be able to:
- Meet influential people
- Connect with your peers
- Find a rewarding career
- Earn a competitive salary
- Stay up-to-date on the latest contract management trends
All NCMA members receive the following benefits:
- A monthly subscription to NCMA’s award-winning Contract Management Magazine
- Membership in one of our 80 local Chapters to build your local network
- Access to NCMA’s members through the Collaborate online forum
- Preferred member rates for NCMA eLearning and in-person training
- Student registration rates at NCMA’s three annual conferences
- Access to ContractManagementJobs.com
To be eligible for a student membership, you must be a full-time student at an accredited, degree-granting institution, but not employed full-time in contract management or a related field.
As a student member of NCMA, you can begin making connections immediately by attending local chapter events. You’ll meet other professionals who are already working as contract managers and learn about the opportunities and career paths available to you.
Check out ContractManagementJobs.com, NCMA’s career site for the contract management community. Create a profile, upload your resume, search for jobs, and sign up for job alerts–you never know when the next opportunity might pop up.
An NCMA student membership is only $45 per year. Invest in your future and join today!