Being a Member Has Its Benefits
We are the nation’s largest and most widely recognized association for contract management professionals. By becoming a member, you are taking control of your career and future.
Our membership enables you to gain a competitive edge with employers and showcase your commitment to your profession.
Joining NCMA is the best way to share and learn industry best practices, and connect with nearly 20,000 members at home and abroad to discuss projects and ideas 24/7.
Member Benefits Include
- Impact the future of our practice as a volunteer on standards-setting, and certification programs
- Our community provides the Leadership Development Program (CMLDP) to help build future leaders
- Access to an ANSI accredited standard, the CMS™.
- Gain a fresh perspective and read about successful innovations as they are happening on the Acquisition Innovation Hub
- Access to Contract Management Competency Assessment
- A monthly subscription to Contract Management Magazine
- Discounts on hundreds of courses and webinars
- Discounts on NCMA events (World Congress, SubCon, GCMS)
- CM News, NCMA's bi-monthly e-newsletter
- Access to Collaborate- NCMA’s private online community
- Over 20 FREE webinars that qualify for CPE/CLP
- Stay informed with our peer-reviewed, scholarly publication, Journal of Contract Management (JCM)
- Membership in a local chapter with opportunities to become a leader
- See how you stack up using the Salary Survey
- Find your next opportunity in NCMA's Career Center
All of this valued at over $500
|Membership Type||Criteria||Cost||Initiation Fee|
|General Membership||Any Stage||$160||$25|
|New Professional Membership||Must be 33 years old or younger||$95||$25|
|Retiree Membership||Must be retired and not employed full-time in contract management||$75||$0|
|Student Membership||Must be a full-time student at a degree-granting institution||$45||$0|
We Can't Wait to Meet You
If you’re looking for these kinds of opportunities, tools, and access, you’re one of us already. Want to make it official?