NCMA's webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events that take place bi-monthly* on Thursdays at 12 pm (EST). Using online conference software, the webinars combine 60 minutes of live instructor-led training followed by a 30-minute Q&A period.
Participants earn 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for attendance at each individual webinar. The cost is $50 per NCMA member/$63 non-member (25% discount off pricing for 4 or more).
NCMA is providing individual, rather than site-based, pricing for this webinar in support of social distancing. To register 4 or more individuals email email@example.com with the company name, webinar date, and the number of attendees.
- The following months in 2020 will only have one webinar, July, August, November, and December
- Webinars that are labeled as "complimentary and exclusive to members" are provided via Zoom
- Participants will receive a recording that is accessible for 30 days following the live session
- December 10: FAR/DFARS Update
- January 14: The Contract Risk Below the Surface – Tech Data and Software
- January 28: Practical Cybersecurity for the Small Business Contractors
- February 11: Defective Pricing Audits are Coming, You Can Hang Your Hat on It – What Does it Mean for Your Organization?
- February 25: Key Cost and Pricing Issues Related to Government Property
- March 11: Terms and Conditions: Which Do You Really Need and What’s the Real Impact?
- March 25: Price Analysis Tools and Techniques for Evaluating Service Contracts