NCMA's webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events that take place bi-monthly* on Thursdays at 12 pm (EST). Using online conference software, the webinars combine 60 minutes of live instructor-led training followed by a 30-minute Q&A period.
Participants earn 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for attendance at each individual webinar. Want to save money? Purchase a webinar bundle -two scheduled webinars that broadcast in one single month.
*Please Note: the following months in 2020 will only have one webinar, July, August, November, and December
Complimentary COVID Relevant Webinars
- September 10: How do you Effectively Manage Contract Changes?
- September 24: Eat Your PEAs (Permissible Exercises of Authority): Taking Advantage of FAR Flexibilities to Drive Innovation in Federal Contracting
- October 8: Top Risks in Supply Chain for Government Contractors (Registration Coming Soon!)
- October 22: Face Off: Navigating the Most Contentiously Negotiated Prime-Sub Flowdowns (Registration Coming Soon!)
- November 12: Coming Soon
- December 10: FAR/DFARS Update