Are you a contract management professional with knowledge and experience to share? NCMA provides the platform you’ve been looking for.
For years, NCMA has connected members like you with opportunities to provide peer-to-peer education via presentations, seminars, and other speaking engagements.
NCMA offers”train-the-trainer” programs at many of our events at absolutely no charge to speakers. If you become a speaker, this program will help you prepare for a specific educational program, such as a National Education Seminar. Once you’re added to NCMA’s speaker roster, you’ll receive periodic updates about upcoming educational events that might match your areas of specialty.
Five Benefits to Becoming a Volunteer Speaker
To be added to the Speaker Roster, please contact NCMA’s education department.
- 1 Become a thought leader in your professional community.
- 2 Earn CPE credit toward your CPCM, CFCM, or CCCM or to qualify for the prestigious NCMA Fellow Award
- 3 Earn continuing professional education (CPE) credit toward certification or to satisfy your employer's requirements (including DoD DAWIA Continuous Learning Points).
- 4 Receive recognition from the government and commercial sectors.
- 5 Build your resume for future professional opportunities.