One of NCMA’s greatest source of support comes from our Premier Circle partners. By aligning your organization with us, you’ll receive recognition and visibility while helping us continue our mission.
Our Premier Circle Members
About Baker Tilly Government Contractor Advisory Services
Baker Tilly positions government contractors and their legal counsel for success in the federal marketplace, helping them mitigate risk in a highly complex and regulated environment.
The contractors we support represent a combined total of more than $68 billion in government contracts. They rely on our valuable insights, rooted in deep government and industry experience, to make better business decisions. Having one of the largest government contractor advisory practices in the country translates into expertise that spans all aspects of the contract life cycle. We use this expertise to help clients:
- Improve their understanding of compliance risks and identify control gaps
- Tighten policies, procedures, systems, and controls and drive ongoing compliance with ever-changing federal regulations
- Leverage technology to strengthen processes, improve efficiencies, and deliver more profitable projects
- Optimize contract management resources
- Minimize financial and reputational risks associated with costly government audits, disputes and investigations
Specialty service lines include:
Government Contract Cost Accounting:
Comply with unique cost accounting requirements, minimize adverse audit findings, and maximize your profitability.
Commercial Item Contracting:
Achieve optimal pricing while reducing contract management costs and compliance risk.
Contract / Regulatory Compliance
Implement practical contract management and compliance programs tailored to your unique organizational structure, business operations, and contract portfolio.
Government Audits / Investigations
Understand government audit procedures and minimize your financial and reputational risks.
Claims, Disputes, and Litigation Support
Minimize your financial risk with our litigation support and expert testimony.
Business Information Systems
Streamline processes, integrate applications, and gain actionable insight to reduce your compliance risk and make strategic decisions.
Located in Santa Barbara, California the team at SecureDocs, Inc. is dedicated to building software solutions that are highly secure, easily adopted, and affordable for any type or size of business.
Deltek: Powering the Project Lifecycle
Better software means better projects. Deltek delivers software and information solutions that enable superior levels of project intelligence, management, and collaboration. Our industry focused expertise makes your projects successful and helps you achieve performance that maximizes productivity and revenue.
Deltek is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses. We take pride in the innovation our employees drive for our customers. We are privileged to be recognized for our joint success.
Our passion is to power project success. Every day, we work to deliver innovation and value for our customers.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Deltek employees are active participants in communities around the world. We’re proud to support philanthropic organizations that assist the next generation of technology leaders and foster health and well-being.
Read our latest press releases, analyst coverage, and media coverage for a deeper understanding of how Deltek solutions enable superior levels of reporting, management, and collaboration.
Reimagine your acquisition strategies with help from The NIH Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). With three streamlined Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs) for information technology (IT) products, services and solutions, and both direct and assisted acquisitions, NITAAC can help agencies develop new and innovative ways to satisfy mission critical IT demands.
As an executive agent of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NITAAC meets the highest quality standards in acquisition. And, our streamlined processes and procedures assure you can quickly purchase any technology at fair and reasonable prices on one of our three GWACs:
- CIO-SP3 for IT Services/Solutions: With a $20 billion ceiling, get everything IT. Rates negotiated at the master contract level assure your agency is already starting with the most cost competitive rates. And, with competition, you can negotiate rates even lower.
- CIO-SP3 Small Business for IT Services/Solutions: Never miss your small business competition goals with direct access to multiple small businesses operating in five socio-economic categories: Small Business,8(a), Service Disabled Veteran Owned, HUBZone, and Woman Owned.
- CIO-CS for IT Commodities/Services: Purchase commercial commodities and commodity-enabling services, such as cloud solutions and platform as a service, and benefit from Government-Wide Strategic Solutions (GSS) for the lowest prices on laptops and desktops.
Using a NITAAC GWAC is like having an agency specific contract without the expense of setting it up. The scopes are broad enough to encompass any IT requirement, the ceilings are high enough to accommodate the most complex enterprise solutions, and the contracts are flexible enough to accommodate any IT need.
NITAAC GWACs deliver significant benefits including:
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Secure, web-based fair opportunity competition management, award and notification through our electronic government ordering system (e-GOS)
- Customized terms/conditions and additional labor categories/services are easily added at the task/delivery order level
- Flexibility to support multiple contract types, agile development and CONUS/OCONUS procurements
- No protest on orders under $10 million except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period or maximum value of the contract
NITAAC’s team of Contract, Program and IT Specialists are readily available and easily accessible:
- One-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- Complimentary SOW/PWS/SOO assessments; requirements are evaluated for scope, clarity and other factors to assure quality with a 24-hour turnaround
- Free training at your location, along with monthly webinars and seminars at our facilities. Participants earn 2 continuous learning points (CLPS)
For more information, visit our website at or call 1.888.773.6542
The University of Dayton is a U.S. News - Top 135 National University in Dayton, Ohio, home of Wright Patterson and the Air Force Materiel Command. The University is regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and our Law School is fully accredited by the American Bar Association. The University has about 8,000 undergraduate and 2,200 post-graduate students from across the United States and more than 40 countries.
WHAT SETS OUR PROGRAM APART
A law degree for non-lawyers or lawyers
Our Online Master of Studies in Law Degree (MSL), American and Transnational Law in Government Contracting and Procurement is unique. This is a law degree, designed and taught by top government and industry contracting and procurement experts. Our program is 100% aligned to your career and prepares professionals to perform the entire acquisition and contracting life-cycle.
Efficient and Effective
At just 30 credits, our online Master of Studies in Law degree program is perfect for the working professional. Each class meets just one night a week from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST. The whole degree can be completed online in as little as 20 months. We offer three 14 week terms per year and new students can start every January, May, and August.
Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Our full-time experienced financial aid specialists help you take advantage of every benefit. Our degree is eligible for significant tuition assistance by all branches of the military, government agencies, and many corporations in the government sales and contracting industry. You can also use Veteran educational benefits, the federal financial aid program, and we offer a tuition deferment contract for employers.
Contracting and Procurement has been identified by USA Today as One of the Top 20 In-Demand Careers Making over $100,000. In addition to earning a Master of Studies in Law degree, you will earn a Government Contracting and Procurement Specialist Certificate and all of your classes and hours will count toward your NCMA certification or recertification. Our full-time experienced career placement specialists will help you prepare, meet employers, and explore opportunities to advance your career.
To learn more, go to: go.udayton.edu/govcp or call 937.231.2774 to begin advancing your career today.
Become a Partner
Interested in becoming one of our Premier Circle partners? Learn more by contacting: