Advancing Professional Award
This award recognizes rising stars and top performers in contract manangement and NCMA. To be eligible for this award, nominees must be 33 years of age or under, or, have fewer than 10 years of experience, by application submission date.
Additionally, nominees/applicants must provide the following:
- Describe the nominee/applicant’s professional achievements, activities, and milestones that demonstrate advancement beyond other professionals at a comparable level.
- Describe how the nominee/applicant overcame a challenge(s) to demonstrate innovation or significant achievement that set them apart from others.
- Describe one example of a situation where the nominee/applicant demonstrated leadership and/or influence in the field of contract management that demonstrated professional excellence.
- How does the nominee intend to make an impact on the future of the contract management profession?
- Why should the nominee be selected for the Advancing Professional Award? (limit 1,000 words)
Along with this nomination form/application, please also include the following:
- Nominee/applicant’s professional résumé.
- One letter of recommendation. If self-nominating, two letters of recommendation.
The submission period opens July 2022.