Certification Policies and Procedures Agreement
By signing and submitting any NCMA certification form, you understand and agree to the following policies and procedures. This Agreement and the NCMA Code of Ethics may be updated or revised from time to time. It is your responsibility to obtain, understand, and agree to their current online versions. This Agreement was last updated in August 2020.
- I understand and agree to conduct myself in accordance with the NCMA Code of Ethics.
- I understand and agree to continuously improve my competence in the field of contract management.
- I understand and agree to maintain confidentiality of examination questions and content. Furthermore, I agree not to discuss, debrief, or disclose in any manner, the specific content of the certification examination’s questions and answers to any group or individual in any manner.
- I understand and agree to notify NCMA in a timely manner of changes concerning any information I provided to include my current address and telephone number.
- I understand and agree to abide by the recertification requirements and to inform NCMA of matters that affect my capability to continue to fulfill the recertification requirements.
- I understand and agree that all materials that I submit to the NCMA Certification Department become the property of the NCMA Certification Department, and that the NCMA Certification Department is not required to return any of these materials to me.
- I understand and agree that upon certification, professional biographical data concerning me will be considered public information and may be available to the public upon request.
- I understand and agree that information related to my participation in the NCMA certification process may be used in an anonymous manner for research purposes.
- I understand and agree that all complaints or appeals relating in any way to my certification will be resolved solely and exclusively by means of the NCMA policies, procedures, and rules.
- I understand and agree to release and indemnify NCMA from all liability and claims that may arise out of, or be related to, my contract management and related activities.
- I understand and agree than any final decision concerning my NCMA certification or recertification and my compliance with the NCMA Code of Ethics, rests within the sole and exclusive discretion of NCMA.
- I understand and agree that should I fail to recertify, or if my certification is suspended or terminated, I will discontinue the use of all claims to the certification.
- I understand and agree that if I withdraw my certification or if my certification is suspended or terminated, that I will return the certificate to NCMA
- I understand and agree to not 1) make any statement regarding my certification or 2) use the certificate in a way that NCMA considers misleading or unauthorized.
- I understand and agree that NCMA reserves the right to suspend or revoke the certification of any individual who is determined to have failed to uphold, or otherwise breached this Agreement, or committed a violation of the NCMA Code of Ethics.