Back to Basics: Training a New Generation of Other Transaction Experts
Description: Over the past five years, there has been a resurgence in the use of Other Transaction Authorities in Defense procurement and across multiple other agencies. Contract Management professionals in this environment must have the basic tools to understand how to leverage these authorities. This back-to-basics training will cover the core principles for operating effectively within the Other Transaction Authority environment.
- Confidently work with Other Transaction Authorities in supporting mission requirements
- Recognize and address "FAR-creep"
- Establish a collaborative industry/government negotiation environment
- Develop custom intellectual property schemes that meet program and commercialization goals
- 1.1, "Competence"
- 1.3, "Collaboration"
- 3.1, "Skills and Roles"
- 3.2, "Contract Principles"
- 4.1, "Plan Solicitation"
- 5.2, "Plan Negotiations"
- 7.2, "Individual Competence"
Level of Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate
Presenter: View Biography
Benjamin McMartin, Esq., CPCM, Fellow, Senior Fellow
Public Spend Forum
Credits: 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in this training
Cost: $50 member/$63 non-member. To register a group, email [email protected] with the company name, webinar date, and number of attendees.
Connectivity Requirements: Training is presented via Zoom. System Requirements can be found here.