Cybersecurity compliance is a moving target. With the launch of CCMC 2.0, organizations will look to contract managers to evaluate and apply the changes to policies and requirements. This Pre-Recorded webinar will provide an overview of the requirements of the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification and discuss the key changes comprised in the recent CMMC Version 2.0. During this presentation, participants will learn how these significant revisions to CMMC can affect their own organization's cybersecurity compliance and implementation of CMMC 2.0.
Intended Audience: Government contract buyers and sellers and personnel wanting to understand CMMC compliance requirements.
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
- Outline the key revisions to CMMC 2.0
- Recognize how the key revisions to CMMC 2.0 will impact CMMC compliance requirements
- 3.4 - Regulatory Compliance
- 3.4.4 - Laws and Regulations relating to Government Contracts
Presenters: Click here to read bios.
- Evan Wolff, Partner, Crowell & Moring
- Nkechi Kanu, Counsel, Crowell & Moring
- Michael Gruden, CIPP/G, Associate, Crowell & Moring
- Christopher R. Hebdon, Associate, Crowell & Moring
Credits: 1.5 CPE/CLP credits for participation in webinar
$50 member/$63 non-member. To register a group, email [email protected] with the company name, webinar date, and number of attendees.
Webinars are presented via Zoom.