Professional and association news.
Contract Management News
- New HR Training Contract Pushes Toward RFP Release — March 2, 2015
The Office of Personnel Management is getting closer to finalizing what that new procurement vehicle will look like.
- SAIC to Buy Scitor for $790M Cash; Tony Moraco Comments — March 2, 2015
SAIC is set to acquire Scitor Corp. by May.
- Draft RFP for NS2020 Debuts — March 1, 2015
NS2020, of course, is the expected successor to GSA's Networx contract.
- DoD Wargaming Push To Study Tech Capabilities — February 28, 2015
The Pentagon's top military leadership has been given their marching orders.
- Coast Guard Commandant Lays Out 'Significant Challenges' of DHS Shutdown — February 27, 2015
The Coast Guard is preparing for a worst-case scenario.
- Industry’s Take on FITARA? ‘A Good Step Forward’ — February 27, 2015
For agency CIOs, great power comes with great responsibility.
- NCMA Recognizes the 2014 Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — October 20, 2014
- NCMA Releases 2013 Annual Review of Government Contracting — June 12, 2014
- OPM Approves Federal Attendance to NCMA's World Congress 2014 — April 24, 2014
- NCMA Announces Board of Directors for 2014–2015 Program Year — March 31, 2014
The National Contract Management Association (NCMA) is pleased to announce the NCMA Board of Directors for the 2014–2015 program year, which commences July 1, 2014. All members of the board will congregate for their first meeting during NCMA’s World Congress 2014 in Washington, DC, July 27–July 30, 2014.
- NCMA Recognizes the Top Professionals Under 40 in Contract Management — November 15, 2013