- 1. Click on a message title to jump to the title.
- 2. Click on your message text to edit it.
- 3. Scroll over display mode to change thread view.
- 4. Scroll over previously posted messages, and click on the mouse to edit them.
- 5. When subscribed, you receive an email whenever a new post is generated.
|Small Business Contracting: FFP Contract with Line Items for Travel & Subs
Moderator: Carl Hoxeng, Views: 171Posted: 07-12-2012 02:54 PM
|Question: A company (small business if it matters) is awarded a USG contract that is FFP. That FFP contract has specific line items for certain expense items (one is for subcontracted items and the other is for travel). Does the contractor get to keep anything not spent that is under the dollar value assigned to that line item. The subcontracted item is a fixed dollar amount and the travel item is a NTE amount. A colleague and I have a different opinion on this hypothetical matter so I am inviting members to comment.|
|No messages have been posted to this thread.|