- 1. Click on a message title to jump to the title.
- 2. Click on your message text to edit it.
- 3. Scroll over display mode to change thread view.
- 4. Scroll over previously posted messages, and click on the mouse to edit them.
- 5. When subscribed, you receive an email whenever a new post is generated.
|General Discussion: Contract Closeouts
Moderator: William Castonguay, Views: 176Posted: 07-09-2012 03:34 PM
|In the area of Contract Closeouts, we are attempting to benchmark our organization against Best Practices and are looking for some feedback on what other organizations are doing;
•Who signs Contract Closing Documents for other organizations? Does the responsibility reside with one (or very few) responsible person(s) or are the various documents completed and signed by persons with either first-hand knowledge and/or having been specifically delegated for such actions (e.g., Release Forms, Patent & Property reports, Other required agency forms) Are there specific roles who own/sign or various process owners, etc.?
•Are organizations moving towards paperless Closeouts including electronic signatures on required documents?
|No messages have been posted to this thread.|