Source Selection Policy
Topic: FAR Part 15 - Contract Pricing
Original Air Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011
Program Code: 170036
On March 4, 2011, Mr. Assad, Director, Defense Procurement and Acquisition Policy, issued the Department of Defense Source Selection Procedures. These procedures are mandatory for all competitive acquisitions utilizing FAR Part 15 procedures. The procedures are affective for all RFPs issued after July 1, 2011. Are you a DoD contracting officer, contract specialist or industry counterpart trying to learn and understand how these new procedures will affect you and your part of the acquisition process? This webinar will help you understand the new source selection procedures and how the new procedures will impact your source selections.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Applicability of the procedures;
- Roles and responsibilities of key participants in the source selection process;
- New definitions of source selection terms; and
- Different methods of dealing with technical/management evaluation results and risks
Stephen P. Busch, Senior Executive Program Analyst, Kepler Research, Inc.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.