Administering and Evaluating Cost Accounting Practice Changes
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Program Code: 170030
To many contractors and contracting officers, the terms "CAS compliance" and "CAS administration" represent things you know you need to do, but really wish you didn't. CAS compliance and CAS administration have been and always will be a challenge simply because the competitive business landscape is constantly changing, which means cost accounting practice changes are an inevitable fact of life for contractors performing, and contracting officers responsible for, CAS-covered contracts. This webinar is designed for non-accountant contracting officers, contract managers, and subcontract managers who don't aspire to be CAS experts, but do want to face inevitable cost accounting practice changes with more confidence.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- What a "cost accounting practice" is - and is not;
- What a "cost accounting practice change" is - and is not;
- Communication protocol for changes - Contractor and Contracting Officer responsibilities;
- Types of cost accounting practice changes;
- Measuring and assessing cost impacts caused by cost accounting practice changes; and
- Resolution alternatives
Brent Calhoon, Partner, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.