New Developments in the FAR
Topic: FAR & Contract Management Guidance
Original Air Date: Thursday, May 12, 2011
Program Code: 170029
Over the past year, the Federal Acquisition Regulation Council has been active in updating and changing the FAR, instituting changes that impact both traditional government contractors and commercial companies who also happen to sell to the government. This session will cover the new FAR changes and some proposed changes that will impact all contractors
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Changes affecting small business contracting;
- Clarification over cost or pricing data (and what constitutes data other than certified cost or pricing data)
- Process changes to noncompetitive contracts;
- Reporting of executive compensation; and
- The proposed changes to the Organizational Conflict of Interest rules.
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.