Government Contract Accounting Compliance: Current & Emerging Challenges
Topic: Ethics & Compliance
Original Air Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Program Code: 170028
The federal marketplace is the largest, most dynamic, and most challenging market in the world. Unfortunately, many of the challenges in this market arise from manic policy shifts, ever-changing rules of the game, and wide-ranging interpretations of those rules. Accordingly, market participants must stay abreast of current developments to effectively manage or mitigate risk.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Second-round DFARS proposed rule on contractor business systems;
- The revised FAR definition of cost or pricing data;
- The Commission on Wartime Contracting's proposed contracting reforms;
- The Defense Department's efficiency initative, and
- Recent proposed rule to re-introduce IR&D reporting requirements
Brent Calhoon, Partner, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Jay Rathbone, Manager, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.