Topic: Ethics & Compliance
Original Air Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Program Code: 170024
Despite (or because of) constant cries of "Waste, Fraud, and Abuse," government contracting is one of the most highly regulated activities in the U.S. Every contractor is subject to a variety of mandatory compliance requirements, and an even wider variety of non-mandatory but important compliance questions and decisions. This program will discuss the key compliance issues facing government contractors.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- The Big 3: The False Statements Act, and the Civil and Criminal False Claims Acts;
- FAR part 3.10 and the mandatory compliance programs;
- Required and voluntary self-reporting and disclosures;
- Compliance Reviews; the why, how, and who;
- Suspension and debarment; and
- Special compliance hot buttons: BAA/TAA, GSA Schedules, FAR part 22/EO 12246 labor laws, and "unrelated" bad acts
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.