Subcontracting with Large Businesses on Set-Aside Contracts in the Wake of GTSI
Topic: Subcontract Management
Original Air Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Program Code: 170020
This webinar will cover the rules of the the road for permissible subcontracting, 51% rule(s) and the non-manufacturer rule(s), do's and dont's, protstst, the role of a compliance program, and and update on the GTSI case.
- The rules of the road for permissible subcontracting
- Workshare: the 51% rule(s) and beyond
- The non-manufacturer rule(s)
- Does and Don't's: what can the large sub safely do for the small prime
- The role of a compliance program--why and how you need to re-validate existing contracts
- Chasing the work: who does what?
- The GTSI Case--an update
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave, LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.