Time & Materials (T&M) Contracts & Pricing
Topic: Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
Original Air Date: Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Program Code: 14709
This webinar uses a question and answer (Q&A) format to discuss many of the most commonly asked questions regarding the nature and use of Time and Materials (T&M) types of contracts.
- Why are T&M contracts the Government's least preferred contract types?
- Is there an appropriate place for T&M contracts?
- What is the incentive for a contractor to perform in a T&M contract?
- What are the primary requirements when using a T&M contract?
- What are the performance obligations of contractors under a T&M contract?
- What is priced in a T&M contract?
- What are the materials in a T&M contract?
- Can the contractor be required to re perform the services under a T&M contract?
Gregory Garrett, CPCM, Fellow, PMP, of Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.