Prime Contractor / Subcontractor Issues
Topic: Subcontract Management
Original Air Date: Thursday, April 23, 2009
Program Code: 14288
The only thing tougher than being a government contractor is being a government subcontractor, and vice versa. This program will address many of the key issues in the prime/sub relationship, from both perspectives.
- The interplay between teaming agreements and subcontracts;
- Major friction points in the subcontract, including the Changes and Termination clauses and Sponsorship Agreements;
- Privity of contract - what it means for subcontractor contact with the Government;
- Compliance issues, or how to avoid problems caused by the other party's conduct; and
- Subcontractor OCI issues.
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave, LLP
Joyce Tong, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.