Contracting Under the UCC: A Basic Primer to Articles 1, 2, and 2A
Topic: Contract Law, Policies, & Rules of Engagement
Original Air Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009
Program Code: 14292
This session provides a practical introduction to the foundations of domestic commercial contracting. The session features discussion of risk management in several areas key to those buying or selling under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), including formation of commercial agreements and determination of applicable contract terms; performance issues under those agreements or terms, including risk of loss and delievery, acceptance, repudiation, warranties, and disclaimers; and of course, disputes, remedies, and dispute resolution.
- Identification of risks involved in contracting under the UCC;
- Learning to effectively negotiation contract provisions under the UCC, including those related to warranties, disclaimers, and limitations of liability, and
- Identifying mechanisms to avoid or resolve disputes before they arise
Allen L. Anderson, Shareholder, Fees & Burgess
Jeffrey L. Roth, Shareholder, Fees & Burgess
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.