Cost Realism: Key Points for Buyers and Sellers
Topic: FAR Part 15 - Contract Pricing
Original Air Date: Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Program Code: 14712
The presenters address Cost Realism, distilling it into its essential elements. What really matters from a Government buyer's perspective? What should sellers consider and what can they do to anticipate and satisfy the buyer's perspective?
The discussion focuses on the key interrelationships between:
• common understanding of the buyer's technical requirements;
• the seller's proposed performance approaches and methods;
• proposed cost elements; and
• cost amounts.
Thomas N. Tagle, CPA, Baker Tilly
Brent A. Calhoon, CPA, Baker Tilly
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.