HOT! What You Need to Know in Utilizing the GSA Multiple Award Schedules and GWACs in Expediting Purchases Directed by the Obama Stimulus Package
Topic: Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
Original Air Date: Thursday, March 26, 2009
Program Code: 14287
The stimulus funds are rolling out now from the American Reinvestment and Recovery Act and contract awards are being expedited. Are you prepared to meet one of the most compelling challenges facing our nation?
Who should participate in this Webinar on Demand?
• Anyone who can utilize a MAS or GWAC
• Anyone who holds a MAS or GWAC
• Anyone who wants to hold a MAS or GWAC
The Federal Acquisition Service is supporting the President's Plan in two unique ways:
- Internally as a recipient of stimulus funding through FAS automotive and the Public Building Service
- Externally by providing immediate access to established contracts for the federal, state & local governments impacted by the stimulus investment
Acquisition professionals need solutions, and FAS' Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) and Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC) provide the speed, flexibility, efficiency and value required to meet the challenges ahead.
FAS has proven acquisition solutions in position now for virtually any commercial service or product category outlined within the stimulus package. Including:
- Education and Training;
- Technology and Communications;
- Facilities and Maintenance; and
- Motor vehicles and transportation
Jeffrey Manthos, Program Analyst, General Services Administration Federal Acquisition Service
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.