Contracting under the UCC, CISG, UNIDROIT, and Other Laws or Rules
Topic: Contract Law, Policies, & Rules of Engagement
Original Air Date: Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Program Code: 14286
This session provides a practical introduction to global contracting, focusing particularly upon risk identification and avoidance. Attendees will gain an understanding of the laws and provisions governing international agreements, and how international contractual relationships might differ from domestic counterparts. This session will provide a solid grasp of the concepts, theories, and practical considerations necessary for drafting, interpreting, and negotiating on both a domestic and international level.
- Which laws apply to international contracts.
- The practical differences in drafting domestic and international contracts.
- How international disputes are resolved
Allen L. Anderson, Shareholder, Fees & Burgess
Jeffrey L. Roth, Shareholder, Fees & Burgess
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.