Develop Effective Performance Management Strategies: Trust but Verify
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009
Program Code: 14283
This webinar focuses on the importance of developing performance partnerships and communication - how to work together with your partners to optimize performance. The webinar touches on quality control and assurance and performance metrics.
- Importance of developing a performance partnership after contract award;
- Supplier relationship management;
- Importance of communication;
- Joint commitment and accountability for results;
- Techniques for gaining performance insight;
- Quality control plans;
- Quality assurance surveillance plans;
- Getting the right people on the bus and trained in Performance Metrics - what's the right approach? and,
- Avoiding metrics quicksand
Lyle S. Eesley, Fellow, Director of the Learning Center for Service Acquisition and Professor of Contract Management, Defense Acquisition University
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.