Contract Administration Basics (Planning)
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Thursday, July 19, 2007
Program Code: 13000
This seminar introduces sellers and buyers to the fundamentals of contract administration planning in federal contracting. Attendees will be exposed to the specific duties required to develop an effective acquisition plan.
- The vision of the Federal Acquisition System and strategies for success;
- Analyze customer business and develop acquisition strategy;
- Analyze the requirement;
- Handle unsolicited proposals;
- Plan for source selection; and
- Include the proper terms and conditions in a solicitation
Mark A. Buchholz, Senior Consultant, Acquisition Solutions
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.