Foreign Sourcing and Foreign Sales in Government Contracts: Issues Involving Country of Origin and Export Controls
Topic: International Contracting
Original Air Date: Thursday, January 15, 2009
Program Code: 14282
The world may be flat, but government contracting is less flat than the rest of the world. This program will explore some of the key international issues in U.S. Government contracting.
• Buy American Act and Trade Agreements Act compliance;
• Current Berry Amendment Specialty Metals rules, including the current impact of previous years' versions of the Amendment;
• Restrictions on non-US employees, officers and directors in non-classified contracts; and
• The impact of US export-control regulations on government contractors.
William Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave LLP
Joyce Tong, Government Contracts Attorney, Bryan Cave LLP.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.