Understanding the FSS Pricing Issues
Topic: Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
Original Air Date: Thursday, November 13, 2008
Program Code: 14279
This webinar will cover learning about how a commercial sale is an important part of an overall pricing strategy; the importance of the Most Favored Customer clause; understanding how to identify standard sales practices vs. a deviation; learning the new definitions for commercial items and services and how they will impact your company if its sales are only to Government customers; and preparing for future price increases.
- How to identify a commercial sale and understand its importance to an overall pricing strategy.
- What the Most Favored Customer clause is and why it is important.
- Understanding of how to identify standard sales practices versus a deviation.
- The new definitions for commercial items and services and how this will impact your company if its sales are only to Government customers.
- Preparing for future price increases.
James S. Phillips, Esq, Executive Vice President, Centre Consulting
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.