Contract Compliance- Internal Control Systems- What Really Works!
Topic: Ethics & Compliance
Original Air Date: Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Program Code: 14664
Federal contractors continue to be bombarded with challenges to their internal control frameworks. From ethics and internal clauses to demonstrating responsibility as a federal contractor, effective systems of internal controls are at the heart of success in today's contracting environment. This seminar discusses proactive approaches to developing and maintaining a system of internal controls addressing regulatory and contract compliance.
- Ethics and internal controls contract clauses;
- The importance of internal controls in today's contracting environment;
- Proactive approaches to developing and maintaining internal control systems
John Van Meter, CPA, Navigant Consulting, Inc.
Brent Calhoon, CPA, Partner, Bakery Tilly
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.