Contract Administration Basics (Performance Monitoring)
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Thursday, September 27, 2007
Program Code: 13001
This webinar introduces sellers and buyers to the fundamentals of contract administration performance monitoring in federal contracting. Attendees will understand the relationships among the requirements document, risk, contract type, and the need to evaluate contractor performance.
- The necessity to evaluate a contractor's performance;
- Planning the evaluation;
- Evaluating a contractor's performance;
- Taking corrective action; and
- Documenting the results
Mike Sullivan, Acquisition Solutions Training Institute
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.