Contract Administration Basics (Contract Termination)
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Thursday, April 24, 2008
Program Code: 13004
This webinar introduces sellers and buyers to the fundamentals of contract termination in federal contracting. Attendees will gain an understanding of the need for contract termination, the government's statutory and contractual rights, the contractor's rights and obligations, and the procedural steps in termination.
- Legal history of terminations;
- Termination for the convenience of the government;
- Termination due to inadequate contractor performance; and
- Termination settlements
Ronne A. Rogin, CPCM, Fellow – Consultant/Trainer, Rogin Asscoiates
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.