Topic: Performance-Based Acquisition
Original Air Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Program Code: 170010
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Understand the basics of performance-based acquisition (PBA), along with time-tested approaches to ensure success;
- Understand the FAR's requirements for PBA; and
- Learn where to look for guidance and sample documents
Ronne A. Rogin, CPCM, Fellow, Consultant/Trainer, Rogin Associates
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.