Contract Administration Basics (Contract Closeout)
Topic: Post-Award Management & Contract Administration
Original Air Date: Thursday, June 19, 2008
Program Code: 13005
This seminar introduces sellers and buyers to the fundamentals of contract closeout planning in federal contracting. Attendees will gain knowledge of organizational structures and players required for closeout and the steps required to close out different types of contracts.
- Introduction to contract closeout;
- Contract files;
- Closeout procedures;
- Effects of contract termination on closeout procedures;
- Time requirements for record retention; and
- Problem contract closeouts
Ronne A. Rogin, CPCM, Fellow, Consultant/Trainer, Rogin Associates
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.