Topic: Subcontract Management
Original Air Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Program Code: 170019
The term "subcontract management" has gained much notoriety in recent years and was recently the subject of intense inquiry by the Commission on Wartime Contracting. But what does this term mean - is it the same as subcontract administration? If not, what are the key distinctions and differences between the activities of each? Perhaps most importantly, why now is subcontract management getting so much government oversight scrutiny?
- Procurement personnel vs. project/program personnel roles and responsibilities;
- The subcontract life-cycle, broken into distinct phases and critical compliance/management requirements; and
- Helpful tools that facilitate internal communications and set clear expectations regarding oversight of your Company's subcontractors
Noah F. Leiden, Director, Baker Tilly
Derek Boyd, Director, Baker Tilly
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.