Government Contract Audits: A Strategic Approach for Successful Outcomes
Topic: Audits, Reviews, & Oversight
Original Air Date: Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Program Code: 170018
Government contract audits have become increasingly more challenging and contentious for all involved. While there is no easy solution to these current challenges, there are many important actions that each party can and should take at each step of the audit process to define audit needs and expectations, facilitate the audit process, and improve the quality of audit results. This presentation explores what a "successful audit outcome" means from different points of view and lays out the paths each party must take to achieve it.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Understand what a "successful audit outcome" means from differing (and seemingly opposing) points of view;
- Recognize the importance of generally accepted government auditing standards (GAGAS) to all audit stakeholders, including the public at large;
- Understand how the DCAA Contract Audit Manual integrates federal regulations, GAGAS, audit techniques, and the roles of audit stakeholders and,
- Learn the key steps that each party (i.e. CO, auditor, contractor) should take to achieve a successful audit outcome
Brent Calhoon, Partner Baker Tilly
Katrina Karaan, Baker Tilly
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.