Contracting for Services
Topic: Performance-Based Acquisition
Original Air Date: Thursday, September 23, 2010
Program Code: 170018
The commercial contract should provide an allocation of the risks between Purchaser and Seller. The contemporary contracting professional must be conversant with both commodity and services contracting in order to assure the appropriate risk allocation.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Summary of the practical and the legal distinctions between contracts for commodities and those services;
- Essential contracting principiles as they relate to service contracts;
- The critical elements of the services contract; and
- Checklists for drafting and reviewing contracts for services
Ernest G. Gabbard, JD, CPCM, CPSM, C.P.M., Fellow, Senior Director Corporate Strategic Sourcing, Allegheny Technologies Incorporated
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.