Advanced Issues in Multiple Award Schedule Contracting
Topic: Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
Original Air Date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Program Code: 170013
This webinar addresses current hot-button issues in GSA MAS contracting.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Selecting a path: using resellers compared to holding your own contract (or both);
- The GSA solicitation process: Commercciality and Price Negotiations;
- The Price Reduction Clause: Negotiations;
- BAA/TAA issues in MAS contracts;
- Compliance issues in MAS contracts: integrating your GSA compliance program as part of your overall Government Contract (FAR 3.10) compliance program
- Cooperative Purchasing and ARRA issues in MAS contracting; and
- Non-GSA "schedule" contracts
William Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave, LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave, LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.