ARRA Contracts and Grants: Taking Government Procurement to a New Place...
Topic: Schedule & Task Order Contracting/Contract Types
Original Air Date: Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Program Code: 170012
ARRA passed in February of 2009 but some of the funding is just now reaching the companies - as always, government funding comes with strings attached.
• What are the mandatory reporting requirements?
• How does the ARRA Buy American restriction differ from the standard Buy American Act?
• How do ARRA grants differ from ARRA contracts?
• Do agencies differ in implementing the ARRA requirement?
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave, LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.