FAR 3.10 and Beyond...
Topic: Ethics & Compliance
Original Air Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Program Code: 170009
In December of 2008, the US government adopted the finalized version of FAR 3.10. Since then, many companies have put compliance programs in place - what are the hot button issues regarding the programs?
- the basics of a compliance program;
- the major issues that government contractors have faced when implementing the program; and,
- how to improve compliance in general
William M. Weisberg, Partner, Bryan Cave, LLP
Joyce Tong, Associate, Bryan Cave LLP
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.