How to Write a Great Proposal or Statement of Work
Topic: Preaward Strategies
Original Air Date: Thursday, November 12, 2009
Program Code: 170001
What does it take to write a great proposal? Of course, having a unique or specialized niche certainly helps. So does having great graphics. But the basics of effective writing is key to every successful proposal. In Effective Writing - Writing a Great Proposal or Statement of Work , Diane Flyer emphasizes the importance of writing clearly, looking at the ABCs of effective writing -from writing basics to issues specific to proposals and statements of work in the federal contracts arena.
- Proposals vs. statements of work - different purposes, merged objectives;
- Writing guidelines - from grammar basics to writing clearly, what should you look at; and
- Reviews -issues that your legal department should consider
Diane Flyer, Fellow, Associate Group Counsel, BearingPoint, Inc.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.