Preparing for DCAA Audits
Topic: Audits, Reviews, & Oversight
Original Air Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2012
Program Code: 170058
Undergoing a Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) audit can be stressful on any business. Failure to understand the process can result in lost time and money. The key to success is adequate preparation and an understanding of the audit process. This session will discuss the role of DCAA, the various types of audits, the audit process, and best practices on how to prepare for a successful outcome.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- The updates on DCAA Complaince Matters;
- The types of audits performed by DCAA;
- How to prepare for the audit;
- Best practices for surviving a DCAA audit; and
- Resources available to government contractors
Beverly Arviso, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow
Beverly Arviso is the founder of Arviso, Inc. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM), and Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM) with over 16 years of progressive accounting and finance experience and extensive knowledge of the government contracting industry. Beverly has private sector experience as Chief Financial Officer and Director of Contracts for government contractors in a variety of industries, she served as the Partner-in-Charge of the Hampton Roads Government Contract Consulting Group in a regional public accounting firm. After graduating from George Mason University in less than four years, Beverly was selected to participate in an accelerated program for Contracts Specialist with the Department of Defense.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.