The Debt Control Initiative - What It Means For Contractors
Topic: Risk Management
Original Air Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Program Code: 170048
This webinar will cover how contracts can prepare for budget-driven terminations and restructuring, sequestration, the super committee and debt reduction initiatives.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
- Expectations for the "super committee" and the potential impact on deficit-reduction;
- Predications for terminations and restructuring and how to plan; and
- Components of sequestration and the potential outcome
Beth Ferrell, Partner, McKenna, Long, & Alridge
Jim Schweiter, Counsel, McKenna, Long, & Aldrige
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
Select webinars on demand are available at discount rates; see our online store.
Technical Requirements and File Access
The recordings are in audio sync-to-slide format and include presentations slides and certificate. Files must be downloaded from the "My Downloads" section of your NCMA online account.
Need More Information? Contact email@example.com.