Join us for a live, interactive webinar that you can participate in from your office.
Addressing the Government Contracting and Export Control Risks in Your Global Supply Chain
Program Code: 170100
Seminar Date: Thursday, May 8, 2014
Start Time: 12:00 PM EST
Registration fee: $150.00
Contractors now more than ever are placing a high emphasis on addressing supply chain risks. As with most risks, it pays to proactively manage supply chain risks, rather than react to them. In this webinar, attorneys from Reed Smith’s Government Contracts and Export Control Teams will discuss the latest issues concerning supply chain management.
For optimum viewing please use IE10, Google Chrome, or Mozilla Firefox
Participants will learn about:
- Varied types of risks that could be lurking in their supply chains, including conflict minerals, parts and products from non-approved sources, and counterfeit parts;
- Benefit from a discussion of the regulatory framework for addressing supply chain risks, including what companies should be doing now to mitigate those risks;
- Lean how to ensure that their complex global supply chains satisfy U.S. export control requirements; and
- Obtain advice for handling these risks in mergers and acquisitions.
This fast-paced webinar will address the above issues and more while giving you the opportunity to ask our experts for advice about your unique concerns.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Eastern). Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
NCMA’s webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events combining real-time presentation with telephone conferencing. Each month, NCMA presents timely topics drawn from both the government and commercial contracting arenas, given by subject-matter experts. Instructors use prepared presentation slides that are available for viewing during the live session. The typical format of the program includes 60 minutes of instructor(s) presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A period. To access the live session, you will need a touch-tone phone, preferably with speakerphone accessibility, and a computer with internet connectivity; VOIP is not available for this event.
Live sessions are held online from noon to 1:30 pm Eastern on a designated workday.
Participants earn 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
For one low fee per seminar, there is no limit to the number of people that can listen and participate at each site. Seminar prices are $189 per site. A site is defined a single phone line and Internet connection.
Online registration is available for all listed webinars. Click on the title of the webinar you wish to attend for instructions. Each registered site is provided with login instructions and access codes to allow entrance to the webinar website. Registration closes two hours prior to the event start time.
Webinars are presented via WebEx services. To ensure that your site location can operate with WebEx, test Webex’s Join Site Meeting, found here: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest. VOIP is not available for these events.
Need More Information?