Join us for a live, interactive webinar that you can participate in from your office.
Contract Administration: Hot Button Issues and Solutions
Program Code: 170098
Seminar Date: Thursday, April 10, 2014
Start Time: 12:00 PM EST
Contract administration is the blocking and tackling of federal procurement, where a great proposal, a detailed evaluation, and maybe a hard fought protest change into….the Contract. This program, presented by two experienced attorneys, will look at some of the key issues involved in contract administration. Presenters will blend law, regulation, and draw from their real-life experiences.
Missed the live event? Watch the snippet below to hear directly from one of our presenters!
Participants will learn about:
- The Changes clause, with a focus on both actual and constructive changes, including how and when to elevate any problems into a claim;
- Terminations for Convenience and Default, including cure notices and termination settlements;
- Novations and Change of Name Agreements, with an emphasis on deciding when they are needed, and when they are not;
- Government audit rights, both contractual and subpoena; and
- Compliance issues, with a focus on how good contract administration is an integral part of a good Compliance Program.
This fast-paced webinar will address the above issues and more while giving you the opportunity to ask our experts for advice about your unique concerns.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Eastern). Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
NCMA’s webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events combining real-time presentation with telephone conferencing. Each month, NCMA presents timely topics drawn from both the government and commercial contracting arenas, given by subject-matter experts. Instructors use prepared presentation slides that are available for viewing during the live session. The typical format of the program includes 60 minutes of instructor(s) presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A period. To access the live session, you will need a touch-tone phone, preferably with speakerphone accessibility, and a computer with internet connectivity; VOIP is not available for this event.
Live sessions are held online from noon to 1:30 pm Eastern on a designated workday.
Participants earn 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
For one low fee per seminar, there is no limit to the number of people that can listen and participate at each site. Seminar prices are $189 per site. A site is defined a single phone line and Internet connection.
Online registration is available for all listed webinars. Click on the title of the webinar you wish to attend for instructions. Each registered site is provided with login instructions and access codes to allow entrance to the webinar website. Registration closes two hours prior to the event start time.
Webinars are presented via WebEx services. To ensure that your site location can operate with WebEx, test Webex’s Join Site Meeting, found here: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest. VOIP is not available for these events.
Need More Information?