Join us for a live, interactive webinar that you can participate in from your office.
Performance-Based Service Acquisition COP Virtual Conference 2010
Seminar Date: Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Start Time: 12:00 PM EST
Registration fee: $189.00
This conference is an opportunity for contracting professionals to hear from knowledgeable speakers on a wide range of topics, including project management, pricing arrangements for Statements of Works, performance metrics, legislation, and regulatory issues.
Earn Four Continuing Professional Education hours (CPE)/Continuous Learning Points (CLP) by completing this Virtual Conference WOD.
**PLEASE NOTE: This is a downloadable product that contains the media file, a PDF copy of Certificate of Attendance, and PDF copies of each PowerPoint. This product is over 400 MB in size.
- Management/Administration of a Performance Based Contract- Presented by Susan Thibodeaux, CFCM, Assistant General Manager and Contract Administration, IAP Worldwide Services
- Taking PBA to the Next Level- Presented by Stan Livingstone, PBA Practice Area Lead and Bill Neustadt, Consultant, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
- Contract Types and Appropriate Incentives- Presented by: Jo Cunningham, Distinguished Member Laboratory Staff, Sandia National Laboratories
- Lessions Learned in Service Acquisition- Presented by: Lyle Eesley, Fellow, Director, LCOE for Service Acquisition, Defense Acquisition University
- Project Management of Performance-Based Service Acquisition- Presented by: Dr. Rene Rendon CFCM, CPCM, Fellow, Associate Professor, Naval Post Graduate School
- Performance Metrics... Real or Expected- Presented by: Etta Waugh, CFCM, CPCM, Senior Acquisition Specialist, Acquisition Solutions, Inc.
- Legislation, Regulation, Trends- Presented by: Alan Chvotkin, Esq, Senior Vice President & Councel, Professional Services Council
Participants will learn about:
This fast-paced webinar will address the above issues and more while giving you the opportunity to ask our experts for advice about your unique concerns.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Eastern). Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
NCMA’s webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events combining real-time presentation with telephone conferencing. Each month, NCMA presents timely topics drawn from both the government and commercial contracting arenas, given by subject-matter experts. Instructors use prepared presentation slides that are available for viewing during the live session. The typical format of the program includes 60 minutes of instructor(s) presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A period. To access the live session, you will need a touch-tone phone, preferably with speakerphone accessibility, and a computer with internet connectivity; VOIP is not available for this event.
Live sessions are held online from noon to 1:30 pm Eastern on a designated workday.
Participants earn 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
For one low fee per seminar, there is no limit to the number of people that can listen and participate at each site. Seminar prices are $189 per site. A site is defined a single phone line and Internet connection.
Online registration is available for all listed webinars. Click on the title of the webinar you wish to attend for instructions. Each registered site is provided with login instructions and access codes to allow entrance to the webinar website. Registration closes two hours prior to the event start time.
Webinars are presented via WebEx services. To ensure that your site location can operate with WebEx, test Webex’s Join Site Meeting, found here: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest. VOIP is not available for these events.
Need More Information?