Join us for a live, interactive webinar that you can participate in from your office.
Current Issues in Government Contract Compliance
Program Code: 170089
Seminar Date: Thursday, December 12, 2013
Start Time: 12:00 PM EST
Registration fee: $189.00
Government contractors operate in one of the most highly regulated business environments in the world. Success is measured not only by contracts won and revenue recognized, but by problems avoided, and when necessary problems resolved. This program, presented by two highly experienced government contract attorneys, examines the key elements of successful compliance programs, and some of the current “hot button” compliance problems facing contractors.
Missed the live event? Watch a snippet directly from the presentation!
Participants will learn about:
- The government's primary enforcement tools:
- False Claims Act;
- False Statements Act; and
- Suspension and debarment
- Three key elements to a comprehensive compliance program:
- Code of conduct;
- Internal control systems; and
- Topics emphasized by Department of Justice and agency inspector generals:
- GSA MAS compliance, including the price reduction claure and disclosures during negotiations;
- TAA compliance, including issues involving substantial transformation;
- Small business subcontracting compliance, including the relationship between prime and subcontractors;
- Compliance with gift and gratuities laws and regulations; and
- OCI avoidance
This progam will mix "by the book" examination with real-world examples from the speaker's practices.
This fast-paced webinar will address the above issues and more while giving you the opportunity to ask our experts for advice about your unique concerns.
Purchase this Webinar on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm (Eastern). Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
NCMA’s webinars are live, 90-minute online educational events combining real-time presentation with telephone conferencing. Each month, NCMA presents timely topics drawn from both the government and commercial contracting arenas, given by subject-matter experts. Instructors use prepared presentation slides that are available for viewing during the live session. The typical format of the program includes 60 minutes of instructor(s) presentation, followed by a 30-minute Q&A period. To access the live session, you will need a touch-tone phone, preferably with speakerphone accessibility, and a computer with internet connectivity; VOIP is not available for this event.
Live sessions are held online from noon to 1:30 pm Eastern on a designated workday.
Participants earn 1.5 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
For one low fee per seminar, there is no limit to the number of people that can listen and participate at each site. Seminar prices are $189 per site. A site is defined a single phone line and Internet connection.
Online registration is available for all listed webinars. Click on the title of the webinar you wish to attend for instructions. Each registered site is provided with login instructions and access codes to allow entrance to the webinar website. Registration closes two hours prior to the event start time.
Webinars are presented via WebEx services. To ensure that your site location can operate with WebEx, test Webex’s Join Site Meeting, found here: http://www.webex.com/lp/jointest. VOIP is not available for these events.
Need More Information?