New Professionals Community Virtual Conference 2011
Original Air Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2011
Take control of your destiny as an emerging leader in contract management. Identify the key qualities and attributes that will position you to develop and master the competencies you need to ensure an exciting and successful contract management profession.
As a new professional in contract management, this virtual conference will not only enhance your value proposition to your organization, but will also equip you with the skillset you’ll need to garner greater responsibility and leadership. In order to succeed, it’s imperative that you take advantage of those opportunities to sharpen your skills and abilities. One of the most important qualities of a good leader is nurturing the depth and breadth of knowledge to effectively apply in problem-solving situations.
• Hear practical advice, techniques, and strategies used by top executives and highly effective leaders during their climb up the contract management ladder to success;
• Learn key habits and attributes for new professionals that will set you apart from the pack;
• Understand the importance of good mentoring in establishing a successful professional roadmap; and
• Learn how to identify and take advantage of available tools and resources that will assist you in developing and marketing your talent.
- Leadership Perspective For the New Professional, presented by: Russ Blaine, CPCM, Wyle Aerospace and Kimberly Rupert, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow, SAIC
- Best Practices for the 21st Century Business Advisor, presented by: Lisa Doyle, VA Acquisition Academy
- Habits of a Highly Successful Contracting Professional, presented by: James Malloy Jr., Defense Acquisition University
- Successful Hints from New Professional Leaders, presented by: Sara Brown, CFCM, Department of the Air Force and Matthew Jeffery, CFCM, Department of Energy
- Getting the Most from Your Mentor, John Wilkinson, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow, tHInc, LLC
Russ Blaine, Section Manager NE Region, Wyle Aerospace Division
Sara Brown, CFCM, Contract Specialist, Department of the Air Force, Space and Missile Systems Center
Lisa Doyle, Chancellor, VA Acquisition Academy
Matthew Jeffrey, CFCM, Contract Specialist, Department of Energy
James Malloy, Performance Learning Director, Defense Acquisition University
Kimberly Rupert, CPCM, Senior Vice President for Contracts, Procurement, and Pricing, SAIC
Dr. John Wilkinson, CPCM, CFCM, Fellow, President, THinc, LLC
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.