Schedule Contracting Community Virtual Conference 2011
Original Air Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011
This virtual conference will provide instruction on GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) contracts, Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), Multi-Agency Contracts (MACs), and single and multiple-award Task, Delivery Order Contracts. This event is designed for any who award, bid on, provide services and supplies under or write orders against TDOS contracts. The speakers include professionals from both government and industry to facilitate both points of view throughout the conference.
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule, GWAC, and MAIQ Contracts, presented by: Howard Porter and Steve Weiss, CACI
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule Contracting: Best Practices for Surviving GSA OIG Audts, presented by: William Bressette, CCCM, CFCM, CPCM, Fellow and Jeff Clayton, Baker Tilly
- Strategic Sourcing Strategies, Patrick L. Rhode, CPCM, Sourcing Solutions
- Top 10 Problems with Multiple Award Task Order/Delievery Order IDIQ RFPs, presented by: Gregory Parrington, CFCM, CPCM and Sandra Reid, SAIC
- Multiple Award Contracting, presenter by: Scott M. Stewart, Defense Information Systems Agency
William Bressette, CPCM, CFCM, CCCM, Fellow, Partner, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Jeff Clayton, Senior Manager, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Gregory Parrington, Director of Contracts, SAIC
Howard Porter, Vice President of Contracts - GSA GWAC PMO, CACI
Sandra Reid, Deputy Director of Contracts, SAIC
Patrick L. Rhode, CPCM, NH-IV, DAF, Chief, Installations & Sourcing Division Deputy Assistant Secretary (Contracting) Assistant Secretary of the AF (Acquisition)
Scott M. Stewart, Technical Director, Defense Information Systems Agency
Steve Weiss, Executive Vice President Government Business Operations, CACI
Purchase this Virtual Conference on Demand
- ONLINE: Please click on the following link to Purchase Recording.
- BY PHONE: Call toll-free, 1-800-344-8096. Call Monday–Friday, 8:30am to 5:00pm Eastern Time. Please mention the program title and code when registering. Payment may be made by credit card only.
What are virtual conferences on demand, and how do they work?
Virtual Conferences on Demand (VCoD) are recorded virtual conferences converted into digital file format and offer a convenient learning opportunity. Presentation materials are included as PDF documents.
Participants earn 4 continuing professional education (CPE) hours.
Contact email@example.com for additional information.